• Features Transfer Factor E-XF
• Contains moisture-hugging humectants to help skin retain its natural moisture
• Reduces the signs of aging and provides antioxidants to the skin
Repair and rejuvenate
Wake up to healthier, refreshed skin! Night Recovery Cream helps your face unwind from daily wear and tear with aloe vera and Transfer Factor E-XF™ to support the health of your skin. Vitamins A and E and moisturizing agents balance and rejuvenate; antioxidants provide anti-aging benefits; and hydrating nutrients give thirsty skin a youthful appearance.
enummi® Night Recovery Cream works hard while you sleep to rejuvenate, retain moisture, and reduce the signs of aging
so you can wake up to a refreshed and luminous complexion.
• Includes a moisture-rich complex that provides hydration and humectants to help skin retain its natural moisture
• Fortifies the skin against environmental stresses with powerful antioxidants...
• Rejuvenates and improves skin’s radiance while you sleep...
• Contains Transfer Factor E-XF™...
What makes this product unique?
The two most abundant and safest sources of transfer factors come from cow colostrum and egg yolks. Transfer factor molecules can be shared safely and effectively. Whether they are transferred from cow to human or from chicken to human, transfer factors are not species specific.
The extraction processes for transfer factors from colostrum and egg sources are protected by US patents 6,468,534 (egg yolks) and 6,866,868 (exclusive combination techniques), with other patents pending.
4Life creates products of the utmost quality and efficacy. 4Life has made a commitment to uphold their product quality to the highest standards. They certify that all 4Life Transfer Factor® products will uphold the highest standards in product design and manufacturing.
When you purchase 4Life products, you can rest assured that you’re getting the very best. They guarantee it.
Click image to enlarge, click back button to return.
Evening: After cleansing, toning, and applying treatments, apply a liberal amount of enummi® Night Recovery Cream to the face, neck, and décolletage area by massaging in small circular motions. Do not apply to the eye area. Apply every evening for best results.
Tip: Environmental changes, hormonal fluctuations, and other factors can contribute to different hydration needs.
Pay attention to your skin and respond accordingly. If it feels dry and needs more moisture, try applying enummi®
Night Recovery Cream before you apply enummi® Protective Day Moisturizer in the morning. In the evenings, slather skin with a generous amount and allow it to absorb before going to bed.
• Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) moisturizes and provides soothing properties for the skin. Used
for thousands of years, this ingredient has a well-documented history of skin soothing benefits.
• Sandalwood, amur corktree bark, and barley extracts help skin retain moisture levels and
prevent transepidermal water loss (TEWL) for supple skin.
• Vigna conitifolia seed extract promotes healthy cell turnover for smooth skin texture,
reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, supports healthy collagen levels, and
revitalizes for supple, smooth, and radiant skin.
• Anhydroxylitol is a humectant that visibly hydrates, prevents transepidermal water loss
(TEWL), restores skin’s moisture barrier, and rejuvenates for a luminous complexion.
• Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) is a superior antioxidant that provides protection for the skin,
helps retain moisture levels, and creates a natural barrier.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Transfer Factor E-XF, Aloe Vera Barbadensis, Tocopheryl
Acetate (Vitamin E), Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Glycerin, Panthenol,
Hydrogenated Dimer Dilinoleyl/Dimethylcarbonate Copolymer.ORDER HERE