Primary 4Life Transfer Factor Cardio Formula Cardiovascular Benefits
• Features Targeted Transfer Factor which educates immune cells to support a healthy heart and proper cardiovascular function
• Supports healthy blood pressure, cholesterol levels, homocysteine levels, and inflammation levels
• Contains a proprietary blend that includes coenzyme Q-10, ginkgo biloba, garlic, red rice yeast extract, and ginger oil
Targeted Nutrition for Optimal Cardiovascular Health
4Life Transfer Factor Cardio Formula brings together powerful and proven ingredients to help support the entire cardiovascular system, beginning with the immune support of Targeted Transfer Factor®.
What Makes This 4Life Transfer Factor Cardio Product Unique?
• Contains targeted transfer factors (immune messenger molecules) that help educate immune cells and promote the immune system’s ability to more effectively recognize, respond to, and react to potential cardiovascular health threats.
• 4Life Transfer Factor Cardio Formula is backed by a patented process proprietary to 4Life. (US Patent 6,468,534).
• 4Life Transfer Factor Cardio Formula supports the normal inflammatory response within the body and protects the health and integrity of the entire cardiovascular system.
• Includes red rice yeast1, which contains a number of naturally occurring compounds known as monacolins. Monacolins are known to inhibit the activity of
an enzyme in the liver, which is needed to produce cholesterol. This is the mechanism that allows red yeast rice extract to support healthy cholesterol and
• This synergistic transfer factor cardio formula combines B vitamins, including folic acid, B6, and B12 to support normal homocysteine levels within the body. Antioxidants such as selenium, copper, zinc, and vitamins A, C, and E, also promote healthy homocysteine levels within the body.
Ascorbic acid, niacinamide, hawthorn, resveratrol, garlic, and lysine with red rice yeast extract promote proper circulation and healthy cholesterol levels.
Did You Know?
4Life Transfer Factor Cardio was 4Life’s first Targeted Transfer Factor product released at the 2002 International Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada.
4Life Transfer Factor Cardio Ingredients
Take four (4) capsules daily with 8 oz of fluid.
Serving Size: Four (4) Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving %DV*
Vitamin A (as ß-carotene) 2,500 IU 50%
Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate, 200 mg 330% ascorbyl palmitate, and ascorbic acid)
Vitamin E (as d α-tocopheryl succinate) 100 IU 330%
Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg 100%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2 mg 100%
Folate (as folic acid) 400 mcg 200%
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 8 mcg 130%
Magnesium (as magnesium 180 mg 45% ascorbate, amino acid chelate)
Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate) 10 mg 70%
Selenium (as selenium amino acid chelate) 50 mcg 70%
Copper (as copper amino acid chelate) 2 mg 100%
Potassium (as potassium citrate) 50 mg §
Targeted Transfer Factor® 200 mg †
A proprietary extract containing Targeted Transfer Factor from egg yolk.
Proprietary Blend 580 mg †
Garlic (Allium sativum) bulb extract
Hawthorn (Crataegus oxycantha) leaf/flower extract
Butcher’s broom (Ruscus aculeatus) root extract
Red Rice Yeast (Monascus pilosus) extract
Ginkgo biloba leaf extract
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root oil
Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root)
* Daily Value
† Daily Value not established
§ Contains less than 2% of this nutrient
Other Ingredients: Gelatin capsule.
CONTAINS INGREDIENTS FROM EGG AND SOY.
Scientific American: "Heart Disease Begins With a Dysfunctional Immune System"
Recently, scientists from Harvard University have found that heart disease begins with a dysfunctional immune system. They believe germs and toxins get in the arterial lining causing an immune system inflammatory reaction. A weak immune system secretes chemicals to trap the germs instead of eliminating them and this leads to inflammation. Cholesterol naturally attaches to the inflamed area creating a blockage that can lead to a heart attack.ORDER HERE